Engineer - System Assurance / RAMS
Department: Engineer - System Assurance / RAMS
Project Location(s): Bangalore
- Develop system assurance planning documents as per the requirements / standards which includes V&V Plan, QA Plan, Reports, System Safety Plans, RAMS Plan etc.
- Check the adequacy (completeness, consistency, correctness, relevance and traceability) of the documented evidences from review, integration and testing with specified verification and validation objectives.
- Identify anomalies, evaluate risk (impact) terms, record and communicate these to relevant change management body for evaluation and decision.
- Liasoning with all stakeholders including assessors for product validation / assessment as per standard requirements.
- Review of product against requirements.
- Develop all supporting documents as necessary and follow the defined Configuration Management
- Implement the requirements of EN50126, EN50128, EN50129, IEC 61508.
- Good knowledge on EN50126, EN 50128, EN 50129, IEC 61508
- Preferably Railway work experience especially in signalling domain.
- Detailed knowledge and work experience in developing, reviewing / verifying – FMEA, FMECA, RAM analysis, FTA, ETA, HARA, Hazop, MTBF, MTTR.
- ISO 9001 Knowledge
- Communication skill
- C / C++
- Coding Standards
- Functional Safety Standard Knowledge
- Manual Testing Knowledge
- Configuration Management Tools knowledge
- 2-5 Yrs